From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1993 17:21:40 -0500
Please someone help with this question; The Em has had a watery
right eye for a while and the vet said to watch it and see if
it pained Em or if the secretion became infected-looking; the vet
thinks it might be an allergy. (?)
  Today when I was holding Em I noticed that the outer corner of
his eye appears striped kind of a pearly-milky bluish-white; it
isn't really visible when you first look at Em because it doesn't
show if he's looking sideways at you.
  When he looks sideways his eye appears all black, but when he
looks forwards this gray-blue-white stripe appears.
  Please tell me if this is normal? or a beginning cataract? or
anything else you can tell me. thanx!
   Kate Pappas and Emmett Kelly Point-Three