From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 05:35:53 -0500
I have seen them in magazines, think it might be Dr. Fosters, however,
you could make one.  Take a piece of 2 x 4 and connect it to a piece of
plywood and make a upside down T (base and pole).  Then attach a peice of
wire to it at waterbottle hanging level using a staple gun.  Make sure
your wire is a bit bigger then the 2 x 4.  You also want it to be heavy
enough and study enough so that the ferrets don't knock it over.  Then
hang your water bottle by the wire using it's original hook.

The premade one is under a dog section I know, not the ferret sections.
And it is either Dr. Fosters, Jeffer's Pet or one of those catalogs you
get in the mail.  If I find it, I will post a message tomorrow.  Just
got alot of catalogs in this week.  Marguerite

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store-CHRISTMAS ITEMS
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store-NEW EGG TOYS
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store