From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:37:08 EST
:: Nodding my head back and forth, chewing my gum, talking on the phone
to Sharon about the symposium, a ferret paw taps me on the shoulder,,,
another call in, this time on the cell::

"Hello?  Mary Jo?  Are you there?  ("Hold on Sharon") I'm going, I am
going on Thursday, so that I can go to the party thing at the local
shelter there.  I"ve always wanted to meet Julianna, so this is a perfect
opportunity.  Ya know, I went on a Thursday the last symposium and I
gotta say, it's really nice getting in, then resting for the next day
since the schedule is so packed full on Friday.  So at least go there
Thursday... maybe in the afternoon so you can make the party thing.  But
I don't think I'm going earlier, even though there are lots of things
to do in Atlanta.  I may stay over... on Sunday to do those things.  It's
just so hard to decide.  ("What?  You don't know if you can do more than
the 3 days of the symposium cause of sitters and all?  That's okay
Sharon.  Yah... uh huh..... yah.... okay)  Sharon says there's lots to
do there at Atlanta, but it's not all compact and all like Vegas.  In
Vegas, gosh there was plenty to do just in the hotel alone.  She says
check out the Atlanta site that we talked about.  If you email her she
can get you that addie again.  (What?  I don't knowwwwww......now shhhhh,
I'm talking now Sharon).  Mary Jo?  I hope others can start making plans
or responding so you can figure out your itneary.  But that's mine so
far,,, thurs- sun...but I have to confirm that with Sharon cause she will
be my traveling buddy.  Bye!

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/