From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:42:46 -0500
I am overwhelmed at the response from the FML viewers that asked for a
pic of Byte-me.  I am honestly flattered beyond belief at the fact that
over 70 people asked for her pic.

We all have our favorites and are extremely proud of them for good reason
and varying attributes.  Byte-me was very near and very dear to my heart
for the same.  She was on TV, in a national calendar, often spoken of on
the FML, in newspapers, and many other public media.  Yet she was in my
house and in my heart.

I truly continue to grieve her loss.  This out pouring of interest warms
my heart.  The pic will warm yours as well, she continues to give to me
and others as she did in the past.  She is only an animal, needed a
little help of the camera, but she glows in spite of her internal illness
that soon after killed her.  I can only hope she will be there waiting
when I cross the bridge myself.

Thanks to all !  Oh, someone wanted to make 'T' shirts of the pic!  Ha!
Maybe that will be available for all too, will see.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111