From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 08:28:36 -0500
Hi fuzzie folk!

Waited to see if anyone else had seen or heard this, so guess not.  In
last Sunday's comics (the most important part of any Sunday paper, next
to coupons) was a section entitled "Mixed Media".  They had their weekly
offering, and it was entitled "Animal Rights Groups We Avoid" .  One
cartoon figure was carrying a sign that said 'Ferrets Unlimited'.  On the
television the other night, Martin Short was on David Letterman's show.
Being one of the poor souls that has to work to help support the members
of the household (two & four legged both), I couldn't stay up.  However, I
did hear part of Short's repertoire.  One line was "I have a rabid ferret
in my pants".

I looked at my daughter and said, how nice, ferrets are mentioned, but why
did it have to be rabid???????

Socks is doing better after his terrible ece.  He's even starting to chase
the cats somewhat, and play with Kit.  He and Chewie, our red tabby cat,
"helped" make the bed, too.

Kit, who is the queen of "bathtub hockey", was in there last night playing
with the plug.  Our daughter wanted to show me how Kit "swims".  Before
Sara could start to fill the tub with an inch of water, Kit pulled the
plug!  I wish I'd had a video camera of her face when the water went down
the drain.  She kept sticking her nose in there to see if she could find it!

Well, Sara put the plug back and had the water running.  We got to watching
Kit, who was by the plug.  "Dookie butt", as she's fondly called (amongst
other things), put her nose in the water and started blowing bubbles.  The
next thing we know, she's got the plug in her mouth and is trying to get to
the other end of the tub with it.  Of course, her feet are wet, the tub is
slick.  Let your imagination go with it!

Our thoughts and prayers are with all who've had fuzzies cross the Rainbow
Bridge, and also with all who have ill fuzzies.  Hang in there.  Have a
safe weekend!

Rebecca, Larry, & Sara
Socks (I'm better mom, now gimme my cheerios)
Kit (let's see, if I climb this blanket, get to the bed where the cats
Chewie, Dribble, & Sarabi(C&D(the boys) Mom!  This little fuzzie thing
keeps chasing us off the bed!  (Sarabi, the female) yawn, If you guys
would learn to just sit up higher, she couldn't harass you!)