From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:58:14 -0800
Hello and dooks to all!  I just wanted to put out one last posting about
our online raffle.  This is the last week so grab some tickets now!  The
raffle is for a hand made ferret-sized afghan along with a small hand
painted box featuring a ferret silouette!!  All for only $1.00 p/ ticket
and 6 tickets for $5.00!!  It's a great raffle so please help us out!
You can check out the details and grab your tickets on our web site on
the fundraising page.

We also have several new items on ebay.  They include some great bedding,
a hand made country style keychain, and a new ferret bell collar.  All
the iems can be found at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thanks again for all of the support!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.