From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 16:57:28 EDT
The Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network(MFRAN) is having a "Name
the Logo Ferret" contest.  Our logo has a silhouette of the state of
Michigan with a ferret looking at the silhouette.  I believe it is a male.
The Logo may be seen if you visit our web site at www.mfran.org.  The
contest will run until our next regularly scheduled meeting toward the end
of June or first part of July.  Entries should be received by June 15th.
The winners will be notified by email at which time the winner's address
will be required to send the prize.

There will be two prizes for the best name and the runner up.  First prize
will be a ferret Beanie Baby (the "Bad Runner") and the second prize will
be a years single membership in MFRAN.  The winners will be picked by the
general membership in attendance at the meeting.  In case there is a tie
for the same name, the winner will be determined by drawing a name out of
a hat, box or other appropriate container.

Of course, if there should be a donation to MFRAN, with the entry, it would
do nothing to sway the voting. Donations are not at all required for this
contest.

Send emails to [log in to unmask] or snail mail to:
MFRAN Contest
2311 Bacon Ave
Berkley MI 48072