From:
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:09:33 -0500
Hi, we need to drum up some more money for our Medical fund.  We had
several ferrets come in who needed shots, a couple of ferrets who had
some health related issues and of course all the ADV testing.  So we
really have drained our account.

We are selling soap!  Human Soap!  We have 2 ferret soaps, one a full
body ferret soap bar and the other just a cute head of a ferret on the
bar of soap.  We have both Glycerin and Coconut Oil soaps.  Many colors
to choose from including: Green, Blue, Pink, Rose, Yellow and Clear with
Gold sparkles.  The Glycerin soaps are clear, the other soaps are solid
in color.  All the gold sparkled soap is clear glycerin.  We also have
dog bone shaped soap for you dog lovers also!  The dog bone is about 2"
long and is also adorable.  Each Bar is $2.00 of which all the profits go
to Our Ferret Rescue Medical Fund.  Special- 2 bars for $3.50!  Shipping
will be $2.00 or $3.50 via priority mail.  These will be mailed out in a
box for your soap safety!  Email for photos.  Thanks so much.

We also have a lot of great products in our store.  Please visit our Ebay
store and every purchase also goes to our ferret rescue.

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew.

UPDATE: 8 week old kit.  Just to let everyone know, the kit is doing
fantastic.  He is almost healed and his surgery and recovery is thanks to
everyone out there who donated and sent good thoughts to him.  Thanks so
very much again everyone!

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com