From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:34:38 -0500
Hi Everybody,

Ferret math has struck!  In a very different way.  I am getting my FIRST
ferrets, thats right, my FIRST ferrets, in September from a private breeder
in Ohio.  To make a long story short, I was originally going to get a DEW
male, and a Black Sable male.  Well, none of the breeder's ferrets gave
birth to a DEW male.  So, I was going to get a Blk Sable male, and a
Cinnamon male to substitute for the DEW at a price I couldn't refuse.
Then, the breeder had a ferret give birth to a DEW female!  And since I
wanted a DEW so badly, I will be getting her too.  So now, my ferret family
is going to be 3!!!  Ah, the power of cute ferrets.  You can never have to
many!

Bright Blessings,
Heidi - Future ferret mom of 3!