From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:00:03 EST
Hello to all,
This Sat and Sun we are having a big yard sale, we have many ferret cages,
dog crates, dog toys brand new, furniture, desks, tv's, many household
goods, lots of great books, winter clothes, and lots more.  Please come by
and and see the goods!  you can also come by and donate any stuff you have
hanging around for us too sell.

you can call for info or directions at 876-8224.

hope to see you there.
CJ
24 Carat ferret rescue and shelter
5383 Via De Palma Dr.