From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:33:11 EDT
[Moderator's note: Received a few days ago -- I just "found" it now.  BIG]

I hope the CaCa Land Fish & Gestapo have not infiltrated the FML ranks.
Remember the old "Divide and conquer" routine.  Isn't this a Ferret Mailing
List or has it turned into the "Beat A Dead Horse" gazette.  I am very sorry
that I declawed my two little kitties 12 years ago so I wouldn't have to
give them up (and I still have them with me today).  I get the message.  I
would never do it again.  Let's celebrate-- we lived through tax day.

C'mon guys, I know I for one get enough bickering while at work.  Remember
how much you enjoy getting those fuzzy kisses?  Take a lesson from your
furry friends, it's fun to have a little disagreement, but then its fun to
snuggle afterwards!!

It's National Friendship Week

Friends are a very rare jewel, indeed
They make you smile and encourage you to succeed.
They lend an ear, they share a word of praise, and they always want
to open their heart to us. Show your friends how much you care
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND.
If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a friend for life.
Let's show our friends how much we appreciate them and what they mean
to us.

Happy Friendship Week

Me & my four (fully clawed) fuzzy luvs