From:
Fuzzies-r-Us <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:43:03 -0500
We have been asked to baby sit a friends ferret, We are parents to six
funny fat fuzz butts who have fought ECE about a year and a half ago, and
overcame it.

My question is, would the ferret we were asked to baby sit, be at risk ?
All our fur kids have been fat and sleek ever since with no reoccurance.

Visit the cutest ferret kids on the Internet at:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net
See:
Sir Trouble Esq.
Princess Peewee (Princess of Begging)
Miss Fitt (the Thinker of the group)
MoePretty (The sweety of the Gang)
Alice (The Queen of Ferrets)
Misty (Daddy's little Girl)
Ricky (Mr. Cuddle's)
His Royal Highness: Bandit, wwho has gone ahead of us
Take a moment to visit Bandits and Ricky's Memorial page:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net/memorial.html
Visit "Bandits Joke Bag at: http://bones2000.virtualave.net/jokepage.html
Sign up for the free Joke news email...it's FREE