From:
ShariDiane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:23:55 EST
>From:    DZelle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: My ferret has cancer
>...my ferret has an adrenal tumor.  It is on the right side, not
>the left, so its inoperable.

I assume you state that it is inoperable because your vet doesn't know
*how* to do a right adrenalectomy.  Find another vet who can do the
surgery!  Right adrenal gland tumors ARE operable.

My vet does *not* believe Lysodren works for treating adrenal ferts.  FYI.

Gina had her right adrenal gland removed last August.  Email me and we will
find you another vet, capable of doing the correct surgery.

Shari Gunter