From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 10:25:16 -0800
>From:    Shannon Watts <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret show
>Hello, I saw in yesterdays list that someone had mentioned a ferret show in
>Frederick, MD this weekend.  I was wondering if anyone could email me or
>post more info on this.

Too bad this list is digest only.  I was at this show - a full report is
coming.  This is one reason I'm also on the Ferret-Forum that which allows
non-digest mode as well.  On there I can respond to posts like this
immediately.  You can email me or the list owner Christine <[log in to unmask]>
for more information.  Christine has also put up a web site for all mail
lists she has found on ferrets.  I believe they all have both digest mode
like Ferret Digest (this list) and non-digest modes available.
http://www2.portal.ca/~cmc/ferrets/info/ferrlists.htm Some of just can't get
too much info on ferrets...

I especially like the idea of regional mail lists.  Maybe I ought to get one
started for the general Virginia/DC/Maryland area where we can talk about
local events like this show.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/