From:
"Moen, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:59:05 -0500
>From: FerretGirl [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
>If anyone out there knows of a vet in the Flint, MI area (willing to
>travel to Detroit, Lansing etc.) that deals a lot with ADRENAL DISEASE
>cases, PLEASE e-mail the vet's contact info DIRECTLY to:

>Our current vet will not even consider adrenal because my pet has no
>hairloss.  However, he is showing ALL other symptoms (recurring urinary
>tract problems, excessive itching, sexual behavior in a neutered male...
>I NEED another opinion.  I have not been in MI long enough to know where
>to take him.

Contact Dr. Sharon Lawrenchuk at the Westland Veterinary clinic on Wayne
Road in Westland, MI (Not far from I-275 and I-96).  She's been involved
with ferrets long before they were legal in MI and worked hard to get them
legalized.  She's also a very knowledgeable, caring vet and I doubt that
any other vet in MI can come close to her experience with them IMHO.

Alan