Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:57:14 -0500
A lady dumped her two 1-1.5 year old ferrets off at the pet store down the
street from me (Jarrettsville, MD) about 3 weeks ago.  Violet (silver mitt
female) and Rocky (chocolate point male) are the cutest little guys around.
I have been checking on them now and again at the store, because the staff
can't manage to keep food in their dish everyday and keep their litter box
clean.  They are craving for a loving home that will allow them to play
outside of their cage.  Every time I stop in to see them, I let them run
around certain parts of the store.  They dance and make all sorts of noises
indicating that they are having the time of their lives.  Both ferrets are
extremely friendly, however, Violet tends to nip a little if you aren't
paying attention to her.  She craves attention and will try to get it by
gently nipping.  She is no dummy!  The pet store is asking $50 for each.  I
am hoping that a ferret knowledgeable individual will adopt both since they
are buddies.  If you are interested, please e-mail me or call me at home
this weekend because I should be around.  If you e-mail me, I won't receive
the message until Monday, so a call may be better.

Thanks,

Melanie and the gang (Gizzy, Normie, and Moser)
(410) 692-9550