From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:38:14 -0500
Okay, is it me or?????? I have picked ferrets from the tree and there
still are no stockings on them. I know of some people who have ferrets
on the giving tree whose names and photos are not even up yet. I am
sickened at the thought of some ferrets and shelters being left out
while others get repeat secret Santas! Is there anyway of getting a
real update so ferrets will not be left out and have their Christmas
ruined??? I am not the only one who sees this and is concerned. Is
there anyone out there that can help Kris update the tree asap so it
won't be unfair? There must be a way to automatically put a stocking
on a ferret on the tree when picked, any ideas??? I hope I have not
donated to a shelter who already has secret Santas as it would greatly
discourage me to find out ferrets were left out that I could have
helped instead. Anyone out there having the same problem with the tree?

[MW]