From:
"Anna M. Adam Spear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:03:24 -0600
The latest update of the Ferret Name List is out there. I even have it
formatted neatly now thanks to Erik Williams! Check it out at:

          http://www.comland.com/~ahn/ferretlist.html

Add ferrets to:
          http://www.comland.com/~ahn/addferret.html

There's a typo though and I don't feel like fixing it right now.  It should
say it was updated last MONDAY the 26th not SATURDAY.

Enjoy!!

Send comments to: [log in to unmask]

Anna
 and her ferts, all counted.

[Moderator's note: For those without web access: the updated names list
should be available via email from here, as usual, in a day or two.  BIG]