From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:17:10 -0700
Hello,

I posted this before, but these two little girls still need a forever
home.  They are currently being held at the Humane Society, but I am
not sure how much longer they will be able to keep them there.

Simmone is a sable female, spayed, approximately 6 mos. old.  She is
extremely playful and friendly, easy to handle, lived with children
previously.  Nyla is a silver (or black-eyed white) female, spayed,
approximately 1 yr.  old.  She is very easy to handle, likes to give
kisses and check out your ears, sweet sweet girl.  They share a cage
currently, and were vaccinated for distemper and rabies on 9/1/05.
To see pictures of them, check out:
http://www.suncon.netfirms.com/ferrets.html

The webpage says that there is an adoption fee, but there may be a way to
lower or eliminate this.  Please email me at [log in to unmask] (please
put "Ferret" in the title) or call me at 239-878-4453 if you are
seriously interested in these two, but the cost is an issue.

Debbie