From:
ferret angels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:34:18 -0700
Our Most Sincere Condolences to all who have lost a fuzzie or have an ill
fuzzie

We understand your pain and sadness......and why sometimes one would
think perhaps they will give up being a parent to a fur kid,( ferret or
other type of furkid, or any type of critter).....It is never easy to
open your heart and home to any little critter,......to Love and Care for
them..and then one day let them go or help them Go across the Bridge....
To our Heavenly Father all his children are special.....and We all have
special jobs to do.....Each of us are chosen to be The Parent /or /
Guardian of which ever animal it is that we are The Guardian/Parent
of.....We are chosen with the greatest of care......Some times we have
our little critters for a long time...other times for a short time.....
but for however long we have them for....we show them how special they
are to us......and we give them the chance to experience happiness and
love........and for some, this is the only peace they have ever known....
and if not for us, some of these precious little ones would NEVER know
the JOY of being LOVE, the Joy of a GENTLE Caress.....What greater gift
could anyone ever give......AND WE ALL GIVE IT SO FREELY...... For some
that have never known kindness or tenderness,their short time with us
is the most wonderful..... We understand this all to well.....we rescued
an 7 wk old baby mink.....we had hoped that he would go to a wildlife
reserve......but He had to big a hurt and we had to decide to either let
him go on his own or to help him cross the Bridge......We helped him,....
He was only with us for 24 hrs.....but He got into our Hearts......I held
him as the Dr gave him the shot and as he went to sleep....and another
angel held me.........and the Dr cried with us as we cried and held this
precious little Critter and helped him to the Bridge.......We named him
PRINCE....Why he was sent to us,...we do not know......all we do know is
that we were honored by HIS presence in our life...even for a short
time..... We have lost a fair amount of furkids.......and each one
hurts.......and during this time we Rest securely in our Heavenly Fathers
Loving arms...until the pain becomes alittle more bearable....it never
gets easy,,,,but in time the pain does become more bearable.........I
rest often in our Fathers arms.....

God Bless all of you and your loved ones always

GOD BLESS
FERT_ANGELS