From:
Harold Hawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 08:01:37 -0600
Attention all FLO Agentz, Commanderz, and troopz.

This is Commander Willie "the Weazel", "I'z happy to announce that I'z been
transfered toz a newz headquarterz.  Its really goodz to havz newz parentz
at last.  My last IH saidz I'z made to much noize at night, and traded mez
to a local pet store.  I'z don't noz whatz for, but rumorz has it a scally
long snake.  Can youz imagine that!!!"

"Anywaz I waz treated real good at the petz shop, theyz have weazels at
homz, too, but it wazn't likez a home of my own."

"Nowz that I'z have a newz headquarterz to work out of, I'z have new
recuitz to workz with.  Onez, Arial aka Cadet Onery, claims toz be a
Special Agent, but I'z don't seez nothing so special about her.  The
other onez, Jasmine, aka Private Nozey is a cutz one tho' and I'z not
sure but shez mightz be a Special Agent." =20

"Yea, this is FLO Private Nosey and I don't know all of those neat tricks,
my dad has been reading about in the Ferret Digest.  We have figured out a
real good headquarters, and have begin stashing materials for future
operations and training.  Now that we have a Commander, maybe he can teach
us, and get this FLO unit organized!!!!!  By the way Commander, I am a
special agent.  My Dad calls me "special" all the time."

"Yea, this is Cadet Onery, and wez got to fiqure out why Dad calls us

"weazels,"  wez not weazels, wez ferrets."

"Yea, Mom and Dad even said we are suppose to like raisins. I tried
one, but I'm not sure I like 'em."

"Wez like things wez find stashed around likes chipz, and popcornz that
fallz on the floor, and that big giant noise maker hazn't gotz a chance
to eatz yet.

"Yea, and I found a half eaten peanut butter and banana sandwich on our
mom's side of the bed.  That, of course, has been confiscated, and
stored in the headquarter's supply depot.  We'd send some to you other

FLO Agents, but theres not much left."
"We have a new trick for all you FLO agents to try.  When those NH are
filling the bathtub with water, and go to answer the phone, take a dip
in the pool!  I did it this morning, and I was really having fun till
Dad caught me and got me out.  Then he ruffled my fur in a towel.  It
was real fun, and after he was through, I did the weasel dance and
barked at him."

"Wez have also learned the computer downz trick.  I'z dizconneted Dad'z
computer moniter cable fromz  the back of the zyztem.  Whenz he camez
back fromz the other room and tried toz turn on zee computer, he didn't
havz any dizplay.  It tookz him a little bit to figurez it out, but itz
back upz and running nowz".

Well we better get off here before our Dad catches us on here, and runz
us off.

Long Livz the FLO, and Wez Lovez you allz,
Commanderz, Willie Weazel
Private Nosey
Cadet Onery, I'z iz a spezial Agentz