Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:43:21 -0400
First and foremost, my ferrets like to scratch and dig.  I give them a
new pile of grocery bags, paper and plastic, and they always go inside
for a look.  I sometimes give them a bunch of paper towels, for them to
de-roll and scratch.  I have a large box full of uncooked rice and other
grains for them to dig in.  they love to be buried in this stuff.!
Finally, they like jingle-balls.  The types that are tied to a string
are fun, or the types that go loose.  They try to grab them and move
them around,,, sometimes playing soccer.

Mark h.