From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:21:38 -0500
Hi Joanne;

I'm very sorry about your loss of Eve.  I also know your pain from that
loss - I too have lost a few extra special fuzzies and while any loss is
painful there are some situations that haunt us forever or until we can
reconcile them in our hearts and our heads as logically acceptable as
possible.

I'm very interested in why Eve succumbed after her implant and to what.
I have had 2 tiny females receive the implant directly from Jerry, more
than once, and had no problem with it any of those times.  BUT, if there
is any chance that a danger exists above normal statistical averages I
want to know.  So I follow your postings hoping you continue to share
what you learn.

As for Sukie, she did not mean to suggest that this, the question of
implant safety, was not a serious matter, nor was she defending the
implant.  She may have misunderstood a previous email.  Not seeing it
myself I can't know for sure, but I do believe that she too wants to know
the truth and was just suggesting all she could and giving reasons why
she formed her postulates.  Perhaps the suggestions should have been made
less definitively, but that is how Sukie speaks.

The important thing, I think, is for us to consider all possibilities and
seek the truth.

Please, Joanne, let us know, just as you have been doing, what is
determined and why this happened if you can.  Thank you for sharing
and I do hope your heart finds peace after this tragedy.

Vicki
Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Pasadena, TX 77506