From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:21:23 -0500
My ferrets like to climb into the bathroom vanity drawers via the open space
above the toe-kick.  The sleep in the second drawer from the bottom.  Now we
put a towel in it form them.  They soon learned to move up into the top
drawers from within the vanity and to push open the top drawers to climb out
on top of the vanity and wreck havoc with all of the stuff on top.  This was
easily remidied by putting a child proof latch on the inside of the top
drawers.  Now we can still keep the klenex and tooth brushes out on the
vanity with no fear.