From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:57:01 -0500
Hi again everyone, hope you and your ferrets all had a wonderful
holiday season! Now that christmas is over, it's back to petitioning
to get some changes made for ferrets flying within Canada with their
owners.

For those that have signed, look forward to updates on the petition
site (linked below) as well as videos to be posted on the youtube
channel "FlightsForFerrets".

Just a reminder - we CAN win this! There are already smaller regional
airlines such as Central Mountain Air, and Air North who DO allow
ferrets as checked baggage, so its not a stretch to educate the big
airlines and ask them to make changes to their policy.

For those that missed this, our petition was featured on CTV news back
in December in a short segment. Here is the link to the online article:
<http://bc.ctvnews.ca/ferret-owners-petition-to-allow-pets-on-flights-1.1075272>

Here is the petition if you have yet so sign:
<http://www.change.org/petitions/air-canada-westjet-allow-ferrets-as-carry-on-and-as-checked-baggage-on-their-flights>

Thank you everyone for signing and sharing! Hopefully we can get this
changed before the next holiday season!

[RG]