From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:56:13 -0600
Sue, we have a stereo in our ferret room.  Soft, quiet music is very
therapeutic.

When you play something for them, watch carefully how they respond.  See
what they like.

I play Hilary Stagg for our babies, nearly every day.  Visitors often ask
what I`m playing.The music is relaxing, soothing, & healing.

Hilary was an electrician---until in his 20`s, he attended a harp concert
by Andreas Vollenweider .He was in complete awe... He purchased a small
harp, learned to play it his own way, & used his electrical background to
superbly amplify the harp!.The music is beautiful.  The ferrets love it!
I have nearly every CD he ever made.

Hilary is playing for all our babies at the bridge now--He died in 1999,
following a brief illness....He was 42 years old...

No, it`s not a waste of electricity, IMHO.  I feel it to be quite
healing.  I even play it in the night out there, when caring for a sick
one.

Good luck!
Love, Zoo