From:
Marilyn Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 04 Oct 94 14:09:49 EDT
Melanie:

Tass' shadow boxing is similar to what my soon to be 2yrs. red-eyed Albino,
Maxine would do if she were playing on my bed and my sis would wave my
Keys so she would jump to them.  Instead she'd jump at the shadow of the
keys on the wall, and try to grab the shadow.  The keys would gingle away
and she'd try and try it was the funniest sight we've seen yet and I say
yet, because who knows what those fuzzies will come up with next.

Marilyn,
Jay Jay & Maxine.