From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:52:26 -0500
Some person asked me where I got Pester. So I told him this story.

I was invited to a masquerade party one time and went to a party store
to rent a costume. I chose to be a pirate. That worked out fine. I
tried the outfit on and it fit perfect. So I went to the counter to
pay for it but then asked about the parrot. The clerk, an older person,
said "HUH ???"

Obviously he was a bit hard of hearing. So I asked him again "A pirate
usually has a parrot on h is shoulder/ Does this outfit come with one?"
his answer predictably was "HUH????"

So again I repeated the question but very slowly. "OH!" said the clerk.
"I know what you mean. Wait a minute."

With that he left he came back with this ferret. I was in a bit of a
hurry and didn't want to go thru all that again so I left the store
with a pirate's outfit complete with a ferret on my shoulder. Hence,
hare is Pester.

Gordon and Pester Doodle
--
_12-2Envelope