From:
Adrienne C Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 13:50:14 -0800
When we first got a female kit, Remi, we were worried that our full-grown
male would be too tough for her.  Boy, were we wrong!!  He's big, but too
lazy and slow.  She used to keep him in line no problem!

When we adopted Carlin, she was terrified of the boys (increased from one to
three by now, thanks to Remi, who was no longer with us) because she hadn't
been around other animals at all.  We got her in October and she is just now
beginning to understand the benefits of her tininess.  Then again, it was a
long, slow process out of severe manlnutrition, so she also has play-energy
for the first time in her life.

Magnum and Remi used to rampage, usually on the bed, around 4-5:00 every
morning.  Now Magnum is more likely to be sleeping behind my knees.  We
thought we were through with the ferret wake-up visits, but now that Snafu
is fixed and Carli likes him again, the two of them run around, sometimes
involving the dog and/or cat, between 6-8:00.  I guess we learn to live
without sleep .  .  .  it's better than living without ferrets!!

Adrienne, Barry
Magnum, Faux-Pas, Snafu, Carlin (ferrets)
Vixin, Kayla (feline and canine respectively)