From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:37:08 EDT
>So before anyone goes leaping into gallantry any further-- I just want
>to make it clear that no one has to do anything.

i do agree no one has to do anything...i dont consider it a gallant
effort to save a life no matter how small it may be...if this person is a
collector..than there are laws...if she is not, then as a people we can
try to get them passed!!!

as far as gas prices/food/lodging there has been a cap on it...but
independantly owned places can do what they want..does that mean i should
not help because there might be a reccesion?  or that the gas prices are
$10 a gallon?  or that a loaf of bread might cost $5 ???

i also got an email from best friends....i will forward it to the fml...
it doesnt say that the situation is under control!!!  it still says the
ferrets need HELP!!!  we are a military family...and this is something
that i have always lived with...there will always be a threat...there will
always be a disaster...there will always be money trouble and etc...and
yes as a person you can chose to help or not...but iam not the person to
"pick and chose"....if someone needs my help i will help...it may noy be
what they want...(like money and etc.) but i will help!!!  if an animal
(who has no voice and no choice) needs help I WILL BE THERE!!!  i cannot
do anything except pray for the USA and the people of NY...it will get
worse before it gets better...we are getting a taste of what our
grandparents and great grandparents have gone thru...but as human beings
i will not turn my back on any living person or any living being...i will
help in any way i can...that is my obligation as a human...

thankyuou,
Trudie c