From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:02:57 -0700
Hello all.

Yes, I have wondered about the Hagerstown kids and I have emailed Barb to
find out now and again.  She is pretty busy with the kids plus the
shelter so she doesn't have much time to post.

So you think... "well then other people that are helping can post right"
Well sure they can, but you know how it is, people get busy and don't
always remember to post about it.

Should Kim have written to Barb or someone else?  Probably, but she
didn't.  Now, I am sure I will get flamed a little... but I think Kim
meant well and didn't mean to cause trouble.  Enough said on that..

I am happy to hear from the families that adopted the Hager kids.  Thank
you all for opening your hearts and homes to them.  Also to all of the
volunteers and supporters... thank you!  GREAT JOB!

Ok... now... onto the subject...

Do you have some pictures of the Hagerstown kids?  New ones (not from the
pick up).  If you are fostering, adopted or help at the shelter and have
a picture or two to share with the group and don't have a site.... send
them to me.  I will put them in an album on my picturetrails account for
everyone to see.  You can add your own comments, name and stuff.  Just
email them to me at [log in to unmask]  If you have pictures but they
are not on the computer (hard copy only) you can mail them to me, I will
scan and mail them back to you.  Get with me on a mailing address off
list.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
www.supportourshelters.org
www.geocities.com/neverforeverland

There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow