From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:58:23 -0500
Hi!

I'm Pat Andrews.  I live in Pittsburgh, PA.  I joined the Three Rivers
Ferret Club a week after buying Shiloh, my first ferret after my elderly
guinea pig, Lucy, went on to the bridge.  One of the club members told me
about the FML, and gave me the address to join.  I'd say I've belonged to
the family for 1 1/2 years now (appr. -- bet BIG could tell me EXACTLY
when I joined!).  [July 2nd, 1998 if you really wanna know :-)  BIG]

My crew includes my 9 year old corgi cross Tess who was found abandoned
in a park on the Fourth of July at the age of 4 weeks.  Next came Shiloh
(cinnamon), as mentioned above.  Four months later Amadeus (deaf silver
mitt-mutt) joined our family after finding an ad in the Pennysaver for a
$25 ferret.  At the last shelter cleanup at the Greensburg branch of the
PRFA I invited Ozzie (champagne male) to come and join the family.  (Play
group 2) About a month ago when I heard of the overcrowding at the shelter
I called Chris & Tara Palasky and asked them to pick out a pair of
unadoptables that needed a foster home.  Sonny, a skinny, depressed albino
and Sadie, a hyper, noone can believe she's as old as she is, silver mitt.
(Play group 3)

I've made many friends, learned more than I dreamed existed, and suffered
and rejoiced w/ everyone who has posted.

Thanks for being there, everyone of you!

Pat and the furry crew (Tess, Shiloh, Amadeus, Ozzie, Sonny, and Sadie)