From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:35:57 EDT
Would love to say thanks to all of the information I have gotten from
everyone out there about my recent posts.  I look forward to getting this
newsletter every day.

Also to Lydia Russel, who only copied that I took all 3 of my ferrets to
petco for vaccinations, but NEGLECTED to add that ALL 3 were given a
Benedryll pretreatment and other ferrets were turned away because they ran
out.  At our store also, We shopped for probably 45 to 1 hr and the vet was
still there.

Im sorry that your ferrets had a bad reaction and that the vet was no
longer in the same store.  But with the reaction taking that long, I have
been informed by several vets that 30 mins is acceptable time I would have
been on the subway with my ferret coming home from the vet which would
have made it even longer to get back, Petco is a short walk across a bridge
for me.

So actually for my concen, Petco is more of a safety factor for me.  Being
on the subway halfway to my house, and then having to get off and transfer
to another to get back, would completely take too much time.

And the vets I talked to here never spoke of pretreatment with benadryll.

Well Ill keep reading and I hope all of you keep writing..Dooks and Kisses
to all.

Peiko, Ghengus, Loki
Matt and Ron