From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:01:11 +0000
Yesterday, Risa wrote:

"So I asked "How long til the next litter b...." then I caught myself.
Yup, I a human wanted to know the availability of the next litter box.
For myself. Sigh....."

Oh, I get it. I have a lot of doctor visits. I have long since switched
over to calling them "vet appointments", as in "I have to go to the vet
next thursday."

I find myself saying "I am going to crawl into my hammie, now." Or
"damn, I'm out of kibble. Gotta go to Stop 'n Shop."

You know that commercial for "JItterbug", the large-buttoned cell-phone
for the elderly? They have a particularly annoying jingle.

JITTER-bug!
Da-da-da DA!

JITTER-bug!
Da-da-da DA!