From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 07:06:53 -0700
Hi Guys,

just a quick reminder that our ebay auctions are ending Sunday to hel[p
the 24 Carat vet bill left when we closed the shelter.  We will be
listing items each week to help the vet bill and help care for the
remaining shelter ferrets.  Thank you for looking at our items and for
bidding!

Here is the link to our K9 cart for ferrets, we also have Modern ferret
#3, a lot of brand new ferret toys, and a Schnauzer broach for the dog
lover.  Its not to early to Christmas shop or send a care package to a
needy shelter.

Here is the link:
Ferret K9 Cart
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260030475169

Also my friends in Vegas have a soft ferret carrier/pouch and bedding on
ebay with all proceeds going to the vet bill, the item number is
160029558259.
[ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160029558259 ]

Thanks again for helping out.
CJ and the Golden Valley Ferrets