Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 21:25:09 -0800
Hi Everyone!

It's been quite a while since I last posted, I think it's about when Worf
had surgey for a blockage back at the end of July.  Any way, Worf is
completely recovered and as crazy as ever, and his litle sister Phebe is
great too.  I can't believe she is 6 months old in a couple of days!  She
has finally learned how to climb up on one of my small book shelves, the
one the stuffed toy ferret is on, and has decided that the ferret is hers.
I have to retrieve it from under the bed at least once a day!  It's funny
how all the toys she likes best are the "furry/fuzzy" ones, and Worf likes
the "squeeky/noisy" ones.  At least they don't fight over toys!

What I really need to know is if anyone out there has any Christmas carols
that they have "Ferret-ized".  We are going to have a live keyboard player
at our X-mas party this year and would love to be able to sing a few
ferreted X-mas songs.  I am not going to publish these or anything like
that, I just thought it'd be fun to have them for the ferret X-mas party,
so if anyone would like to send something to me I'd appreciate it.

I'm also in the midst of writing an adapted version of "The Night Before
Christmas" that I will be sure to share with you all when it is finished!

Amy Evers
Worf ( The Velociweasel! )
Phebe ( Blossom Butt )
**Still missing our sweet Katie.**
     "Here's Dookin' at You Kit!"

"I Know you, so lets behave poorly together....."   LRM

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8589/