From:
"Morris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:29:00 -0500
Shannon, I used to just have a water bottle in my kid's cage, but the tiny
neck made it hard to clean......I never did find a good bottle with a
larger opening.  I bought a Lixit bowl that fastens securely to the side of
the cage and started leaving water for them both ways.  The first few days
Fannie played in the water bowl and made a mess, but now it's old stuff.  I
finally took out the bottle because they weren't drinking out of it at all
any more.  Now the bowl gets washed daily and I know that their water is
perfectly fresh every morning.

Paula.....and Fannie&Fidget