Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:46:11 -0700
Hello Dear Doodles, Parris here!!  Don't you be embarrassed 'cause you
loosin the fur coat.  I know Dippy luvs you no matter what.  Me, I got
extra fur coat.  Mine white though, you like white??  I send you some.
Or......... if your mommy win WRMQ you have it to snuggle under.  I know,
I seen it.  It live at my house.  Me and my bruds help build it.  Well,
we try!!  Mommy lay all those pictures of real cute guy on floor.  We
arrange just so.  Mommy like her arrangement better though, not upside
down like ours.  Now it all put together.  I not get to snuggle under
it though.  I hear mommy say something about holes would not help sell
raffle tickets!!  Whatever... Mommy going to be sending it to a nice lady
name Kat, she take it to place where Buckeyes Bash Ferrets.  oooops!!
That wrong, it Ferrets Bash Buckeyes.  It August 23rd in Columbus, Ohio.
You get to go??  Me not, too far away.  Unless Switch and Lily come pick
me up with their cool John Deere wheels.  WRMQ be there for sure though.
Wanna see it??  I got lots of nice friends buying tickets.  They all want
to find cure for bad ADV thing that make some kids like us sick and go
away.  I not want to go away.

Luv, Parris
See WRMQ here
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html