From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:28:01 -0700
Hi to the ferret fans from that opinionated children's librarian in
Seattle,

I have to say that I didn't like the "Ferret in the Bedroom, Lizard
in the Fridge" book too much because the little girl does not seem to
appreciate Fred, her ferret, and she also rides her bike with Fred
running alongside her (making people think Fred is a dread wild animal
trying to attack her.) Sorry, kids, I don't recommend letting your
ferrets run next to your bicycles!

My favorite ferret books are, for the picture book age, "Mac Side Up,"
which features Dusty the ferret and Mac the cat doing a scientific
experiment to see if cats really always land on their feet and toast
always lands buttered side down...

and for the fiction-readers, the "Zucchini" books--I loved Zucchini!  I
did feel sorry for him, though--but all ends well.

"K8", owned by Monty and Madison the Two Big Boys