From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:37:00 EST
"Oh my God, 'it's' back."

"I know, I saw oh great Robed One, I already saw what the cat drug in."

"Can you believe people are buying this Ferret Charmer business, Dippy?"

"No, I really can't.  Last I saw, the Charmer was spotted at a Ca gig and
she charmed, er bored the begeezes out of a poor feathered soul named
Sugar."

" I saw that, Dippy, that poor thing never knew what hit it."

"She just keeps coming back.  With Charms."

"Yeah, but I have prophecies."

"Yeah buddy ... uh, I mean you bet."

"Ready?"

:: Clad in robes, the Oracle bangs her staff on the ground with a great
force that echoes through the TN woods.  She waves her hands in the air,
hops on one foot and spins around in a circle..::

"Booga booga booga!"

::With a great sway, the Oracle throws her arm across her forehead in
great drama.  Her eye lids softly flutter as she sees a rush of visions
of the future.::

"I see, I see a life preserver ... and ferrets.  I see, no it's a 'life
ring' ... with many happy faces resulting from it.  Aid ... aid to
Shelters.  And one down the road .... glass .... something ... another
future charm bestowed, oh it's fuzzy ..... "

::A great big sigh is released by the Oracle as she comes out of her
trance.  Exhausted, she takes a large swig out of a ferretone bottle.
Then she reaches into her robes, whips something out of with her hand
and then tosses it in the air.  It forms the words....::

<http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html>

The Great Ferret Oracle