From:
Richmond Ferret Rescue League <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:31:08 GMT
Hi guys!  I never got a chance to comment on the anonymous post but then it
was brought up again and I knew I had to comment now.  That was absolutly
beautiful.  It had me in tears by the 2nd paragragh.  Who ever wrote that
is a very amazing person and has a true heart of gold.  It mad me feel so
nice hearing about that all - thinking of the ferts at the Rainbow Bridge
who will have a good new years.  It really was extremly thought out and
very nice.  I saved that issue for that one post and I just wanted to tell
whomever that was that their post was lovely.  It wasn`t something that
they got the idea of and commented on, they actually took time out to make
it something really special.  Her/his ferts sure have a great mum/dad.  I
just thought I`d throw my say in on it :) :) :) :)

Bye bye for now!  Lots of love for all the ferrets at the RainbowBridge

XoXo
Jammy, Forever Ferret Chickie