From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:13:43 -0400
A lady named Liz contacted me about a young female ferret that has been
dropped of at an animal shelter in Wooster, Ohio.  They are keeping the
ferret until TUESDAY and then the ferret will be put down.  The ferret is a
young female ferret.  I hope that someone can provide a good home for this
ferret in a hurry.  She looks very young and CUTE from the pictures that
were just sent to me from Liz.  Please contact Liz directly at her email
address which is [log in to unmask]

There is no time to waste.  Someone hurry or I will have to do it and my
shelter is overcrowded enough as it is.  LETS SAVE THIS YOUNG FERRET!!!!
Those interested should contact Liz at the email addy above right now and
those who would like to see two cute pictures of this little fuzzy can
contact me at [log in to unmask]

Please don't flame Liz because it's not her fault that this dog pound or
whatever is going to put this ferret down.  Thanks!!!!

Michelle