From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:46:18 -0500
My father and I have been talking about a new playmate for my only and
lonely fert, Pogo2.  On Easter, while we were spending some time together,
he took me to the local Petco.  Which he hates going to.  He put his
checkbook in his pocket, and headed straight for the place where they keep
the ferrets.  Which was, <gasp>, empty of ferrets, but set up with fresh
bedding.  Then he turned around and walked out, and said "Oh, well.  Too
bad, maybe next time.  You *almost* got lucky."

NOOOOOOOO!!!  Excuse my shouting but why, oh *why*, did Petco have to not
have any ferts on Sunday???  I actually almost could've had a chance for a
new family member but they were all gone, sold to these stupid ignorant
people that will end up mistreating them but bought them anyway because
they are cute.  Aaarrgghh!!!!!!  I'm sad now, must go.

                Jen and the only lonely Pogo2

Jen- Boohoo, *sob*, *sob*
Pogo2- It's okay mommy! Until you get a friend for me, you can always
make both of us feel better by going to the store and stocking up on
craisins and raisins and ferretone! <several sweet, manipulative nose
kisses>  See? I wove you!!!  Now where are my craisins?!?!