From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:29:47 EDT
Okay, actually, the ferret ate my itinerary.  There's a little different
presence in my home.  Named Sasha.  I don't actually know how old she is,
but she is an older ferret.  I notice her always feigning for something.
Usually, sweets, anything sweet as a treat.  Had to throw that in there.
I would see her walking around the couch chewing.  I am thinking what is
she chewing.  When I got there nothing was there.  I noticed the poop in
her cage sometimes having funny stuff in there.  I think.  What is she
getting into?  Mind you I am a college student who 95% of the time sits
on the floor with my stuff.  When company comes I sit on the couch :).
I would catch her lifting stuff off the table and get it from her.
Yesterday, while I am studying for a test, I noticed her going into my
bag.  It had everything a purse would have plus a couple of books and
papers.  I noticed she is content with something.  We all know that is a
sign that something is going on when a ferret is in one place too long.
She is chewing on my football play book.  Then she starts to cough.  I
take her over to the ferret lax.  Which naturally the ferret that eats
non edibles would hate ferret lax.  But, she got it anyway.  I think its
going to smoothly head on out.  Nothing to worry about.

I get to class that evening.  Some people in my Human Behavior class and
I decided to go to a course on the weekend called AIDS101 to get extra
credit.  As I pull out the itinerary for that class to show people.
There were chew marks, holes, and shredded areas.  People are asking what
happened to your itinerary.  I look up from the floor in the hallway and
say' "The Ferret Ate My Homework."  Naturally, I am the laugh of the class
again.  After two years of having ferrets they never cease to amaze me.

Never a Dull Moment in this house of FuzzButts,

Benita and the Brat Kids