From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:50:42 EDT
Well, Otis is 100% better now!  It has been one month since his surgery and
he is like a kit again!  All his hair is almost back and he is just a joy!
One question though?  Does anyone have a ferret that has never dooked?
Otis has done it twice and it was only one dook.  Why???

Clara has weird poop.  Sometimes it is runny, sometimes firm and sometimes
colored funny?  It has been this way for a couple years.  Could she have a
small blockage or is she just normal?

For the person wondering about the hair loss on the tail.  My experience is
believe it is Adrenal.  I would say a 85% chance.  Everyone told me Otis
did not have adrenal for two years because of his bald tail.  I finally
said no I am getting the surgery done and there it was a huge tumor!

Can anyone tell me if Totally Ferret is better than the ferret store brand?
Has anyone used the ferret sote brand and really liked it?  I am going to
get my ferrets off this marshalls crap!  So, I got a bunch of samples of
the ferret store stuff.

Anyhow, all is well with my woozles and they are happy I went shopping at
the ferret store and got them a bunch new goodies!

Lisa and her happy fur kids Clara bean and Ottie!