Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 02:38:30 -0700
Ugh...

I guess my guys are either having the bordetella or the herpes virus
thing again. Every time I see Ralphie with a runny nose, I know the
cats will start sneezing a few days later, then the rest of the
fuzzies. Now they're throwing up again. Then it passes through
everyone in two weeks and I get maybe a month of non-sickness.

The vet says there's nothing I can do since it's a virus. He did say,
though, that they should build immunity. It's been almost a year now.
I know there's nothing I can do, just venting a little. I really hate
to see them throw up.