From:
Liberty Luciano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:41:16 PST
First I wanted to express how sorry I am for all those who have lost a
ferret.  Although I am a new ferret mom of two little fuzzies I love them
both dearly and can only imagine the pain of those who have lost their
little guys and gals.  I have shed tears while reading these sad posts.
May you take comfort in knowing they will always remain with you in your
hearts.

As I have said I am a new ferret mom and was hoping to find some other
ferrets lovers in my area.  I am in Rhode Island (Cranston) and would
love to find others in my area.

I was also wondering if anyone has any advice on training their little
guys to walk on a leash.  After much bribing I can get their harnesses on
but the actual walking on the leash has not gone well as of yet.  They are
a little skittish to say the least.

Thanks in advance for all the advice.