From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:30:47 +0000
Okay with all the talk about rescuing I just would like someone to define
the words personal ferrets.

I have rescued ferrets and yes I call them personal.  They have come to
my home to live forever.  I am not a Rescue nor a Shelter.  I have found
homes for 8 ferrets this past year even though I am not a Resce or a
Shelter.  I also don't ask for an adoption fee.  I have been fortunate
enough to know who, each and every one of them have gone to.

Now the question I have is, when a Shelter or a Rescue gets in an
"unadoptable" or a "permanant foster" how are those now, not personal
ferrets??????  Most Shelters or Rescues I know of are in peoples personal
homes.  Is it all just a matter of how you use wording?

REANEE GLADDEN

"SQUEEZLES GALORE"
http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/