From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 06:40:39 -0700
I am happy to announce that I have found a new publisher and am in the
process of trying to decide if I want to do another edition of the
"Ermine High School" yearbook.  There were many from the digest who
submitted ferrets two years ago, and I wanted to contact you guys first.

This e-mail is just to get a feel for how many of you might be interested
in participating this year.  It will give me an idea if I can afford to
publish again, and if I'll have enough to put in it.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about....I am the
yearbook advisor to the local high school.  Two years ago I altered the
human kid pictures and put ferret heads and paws on them to create a
whole new book with real ferrets in them....if you are interested in
looking at sample pages from last year, you can follow the link.  (we
still have copys of the 2003-2004 yearbook if anyone is interested) THis
year will be totally different (well, not totally...there will always be
a wrestling layout, football, cheerleaders etc)  But all new pictures,
and text.
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_new2.html

It was hard work, but tons of fun because people submitted such great
pictures.  I was happy with the result.  .....anyhow, please let me know
if you might be interested in participation in this project.  If I get
enough "yes's" then I will persue this a bit more with the new publisher,
and let you know when you can start submitting pictures again.

Thank you!!
Marta