From:
Karen Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:58:03 -0800
Sammie was fine two days ago.  Now he is lethargic, has two lumps under his
ears in his chin area and is having a very hard time walking.  Very weak.
I RAN to the store this morning and got him duck soup.  He is eating fruit
loops and lots of duck soup.  His appetite has not changed a bit!  I need
help!  He is my child...Has anyone experienced this before?  Just two days
ago he was his normal self!

If anyone has any ideas please email me.  Sammie is very weak, he walks a
couple of steps and then lays down.  He is very enthusiatic sp?  about
eating.  I have him on anti-biotics as well as duck soup.  I am assuming
the lumps are his lymph nodes.  Because "BOTH" are swollen.  Did he catch
my daughter's ear infection?

Thanks...
Karen